Picture this: an online class crammed full of valuable content to help you take your social media to the next level.
You’ll get to learn about:
- planning your content
- telling stories that help you connect with your audience
- the importance of photography and basic skills
- and how to bring it all together
We’re bringing in social media experts. People with tens of thousands of followers who are going to teach you how they’ve grown a following.
The best part?
You’re going to walk away with a workbook filled with 365 ideas for your social media. Plus, we’re going to sit and plan January together! When we’re done, you’ll have all your posts written, and your photos picked out.
So, you can pretty much check that off your 2019 to-do list!
She is known for being straight-shooting, raw, and real. Her ability to be vulnerable while making people laugh is why so many females are drawn to her content. Lindsay doesn’t beat around the bush when it comes to hard stuff. Raising businesses and babies at the same time is no easy feat, but it can be done.
Her Amazon best-selling book, Getting Noticed, is a roadmap of how she grew several businesses online from scratch. Last year CNBC featured Lindsay’s sales business which is projected to bring in 300 million dollars this year and has grown to a team of over 485,000 members in 5 years using social media.
You’re going to learn…
- Why you should be using social media for your business.
- The basics of how to use social media.
- Which platforms are best.
- How to use storytelling to connect and build relationships.
- The importance of photography on social media.
- How to get the perfect photo and use color to your advantage.
- Social media planning and organization.
- What the enneagram is and how it can help you build your brand.
Investing in this event will not only help your business grow, but it’s also going to give you back a considerable chunk of time in 2019. More time to focus on building your business in other areas? Yes, please!